Chandra Bhaga silver moon in you is reflected

Chandra Bhaga silver moon in you is reflected
Chandravati temple sculpture

golden sun-rays kiss softly life and the Bells of Joy sing a hymn--Jhalawar-Patan

I do not know what to say now but I will come to you when the muse holds me in her inspiring arms!!

Search This Blog

Pages

Popular Posts

Monday, November 8, 2010

Jhalra the Bells of Welcome




I went up the flight of stairs and was greeted with bonhomie. the gentleman Lav Sharma was my angel to the exotic art in Garh Palace Jhalawar. He alongwith Mr. Kalyan ji Meena got the door of the world of Rajas and Rulers of yore opened to me. I spent nearly whole of the day amid kings and Princes in the painted galleries of the Palace.
As a painter and artist I could not have asked for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment